The 21st Nome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Nome

A Kane Chronicles Role-Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow
Admin
Willow

I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters. Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters.   I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Name: Kiia Walter [Key-uh]
Eyes: A mix of blue, grey, and green
Hair: Long and blonde
Height: 5"3
Body Type: Very thin
Skin Color: Rather pale
Parents: She can't remember anything about them, except they were rather cruel. That's why she ran away.....
Country of Origin: England
Pets: None
Talents: Is rather good at reading hieroglyphs
Weapon**: A long sword called the Keyblade
Flaws: Is really clumsy, tends to shut herself out from others, isn't very good at... well, anything.
Type Of Magician (ex: healer): Healer [mostly because i can't remember the other types]
Life Before Magician life*: She lived with her parents in England. SHe doesn't remember them much, except for they were cruel to her. They knew she would never amount to anything. At age 5 she ran away from home and lived the rest of her life as a thief. Though, she doesn't prefer that term. She's very bad at making friends and comes off as kind of cruel at times.
RP Example*: I slip among the alleyways, thinking of what a ninja I am. I know in reality I'm about as clumbsy as anyone could be, but... I shrug off the thought. Carefully I approach a fence, not sure what I'm running from anymore, but I know I should keep going. I can't even hear the footsteps behind me anymore. I approach the fence and take a flying leap up, grabbing on, and then falling on my back. "Ouch," I groan. Fail.
Any notes about your characters: Nooope.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters.   I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://kanechroniclesrp.rpg-board.net

I guess I'll make a character... because I like making characters.
Page 1 of 1